Do you have a degree in Electrical Engineering graduate level 4 in your pocket and you have up to 2 years work experience in your field? Like working in an industrial environment with varied work fun? And you're ambitious, inquisitive and you want more responsibility? Then we are looking for you!
You go to work at a large and ambitious industrial services. On a rotational basis you will work with clients in the petrochemical industry where you as Electrical Technician through preventive and corrective maintenance contributes to reliable installations. This is responsible, challenging and varied work!
The work of the Junior Electrician consist of, inter alia:
• Troubleshooting on electrical devices and systems, such as generators and pneumatic and electric measuring and control systems
• Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on these systems and formatting LMRAs (Last Minute Risk Analysis)
• Testing and commissioning of modified and new systems in consultation with Process Automation
• indexing, compilation and evaluation of risk analyzes and the assessment of improvements in availability and efficiency
• Assisting third party maintenance, running high and / or low-voltage switching operations
• Commit to the Security Policy, including the provision of workplace inspections
Our client is a technical service provider in the petrochemical industry, among others. The company is a leader at home and abroad, and has long been growing rapidly. Through good service to its customers wearing our client out to the customer systems are reliable and that failure prevented as much as possible. The company is characterized by an open and informal culture where personal growth, security and quality of service very high priority.
The Right Electrician Junior has the following qualities:
• Vocational Diploma Electrical Engineering Level 4
• Up to 2 years (similar) work experience
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and customizable
• Eager to learn, ambitious, independent and problem-solving
• Willing to participate in a periodic disturbance roster
• Living in South Holland, (north) Zeeland (West) Brabant
What we have to offer?
• Responsible and challenging work in a top 3 player for industrial technical services
• A job with opportunities for personal growth
• Excellent benefits including a company car
• A permanent position after satisfactory performance and following a secondment period of about one year
Are you interested in this position and you meet this profile of Junior Electrician. Send your resume or for more information please contact Jasper van der Graaf.
Who is Qualified People?
Qualified People presents its candidates central!
All talented candidates get us a very personal approach and attention they deserve. It takes us to the people.
Of our clients we want to know what our candidates can expect on content as well as social and cultural fields.
We offer for both candidates and clients a haven for top talent.
Qualified People has been almost 25 years working in the field of employment within the sectors Maritime & Offshore, Energy, Oil and Gas, Interior and Industrial Services.
Within these sectors, the focus is on the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Interior, Finance & Control, and Human Resource Management.
Qualified People.Mainport Toptalent.
Experience Duration:At least 2 years
Job added by Qualified People B.V.