CITY / AREA / REGION: Vancouver, BC
The CSL Group Inc. (“CSL”) of Montreal, Canada is a world-leading provider of marine dry bulk cargo handling and delivery services. Through its major operating divisions, Canada Steamship Lines, CSL Americas, CSL Australia, CSL Asia and CSL Europe, CSL owns and operates a highly diversified fleet of specialized self-unloading vessels, off-shore transshippers and Handysize bulk carriers, and delivers more than 78 million tonnes of cargo to industrial customers annually. CSL's history can be traced back to 1845.
At CSL, we are committed to the wellbeing of our crews and employees, and to promoting a corporate culture that values high ethical standards, a safe and healthy workplace and respect for the environment. A career with CSL is both stimulating and challenging, and we are continually seeking skilled and passionate individuals to occupy key roles throughout our company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the management of the office area. Handles visitors and employees in a professional manner.
- Answers phones and directs calls.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Sorts and delivers mail, handles overnight mail and special packages.
- Orders and stocks office supplies. Keeps supply room neat and orderly.
- Stocks kitchen and keeps the kitchen in a clean and orderly manner.
- Manage office vendor relationships, including invoice approval, dealing with invoice inaccuracies and troubleshooting service issues.
- IT system liaison, ensuring that laptops / wifi / internet / printers, etc. are working as they should with the support of CSL IT group.
- Manages office filing needs.
- Makes travel arrangements and handles expense reports.
- Arrange and coordinate special events, including managing guest list, invitations and RSVP tracking
- Any additional assignments as directed by management and or supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- HS Diploma
- Business office experience – switchboard
- 2 – 4 years prior experience in similar role
- Positive attitude
- Ethical and accountable
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Excellent attendance record
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and basic computer skill
This is a full time, salaried position. CSL offers a competitive salary, employee bonus program and comprehensive benefits package. Interested and qualified candidates may apply below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job added by The CSL Group Inc. (CSL)