Our clients are harbor towage companies in Europe. Operating area is Europe.
Temporarily as permanent vacancies are available.
Duration / rotation
1 or 2 weeks on/off
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Painting and greasing;
• Assist with mooring and unmooring;
• Towing line handling;
• Cooking for the crew, 3 to 6 crew members;
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
• Knowledge of German language is nice to have, but not required;
• Valid Certificate of Competence for Rating part of a navigational Watch, Rating part of an engineering watch or Able Seafarer;
• All required STCW certificates and courses for the position;
• Valid seafarer medical health certificate;
• Some experience with harbor tugs or willing to learn it on the job;
• Embrace and uphold the very essence of responsibility, commitment, accountability and safety.
For more information contact me. You can also apply direct via below form.
Job added by The Offshore Partners B.V.