Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking to hire a full-time permanent Payroll and HR Coordinator to support our operations in Campbell River, BC.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Payroll and HR Coordinator will be primarily responsible for payroll operations including recruitment and coordinating training.
- Process payroll accurately and on time on a bi-weekly basis;
- Input changes and adjustments ensuring input is appropriately authorized with strict adherence to deadlines;
- Submit Worksafe BC reports as authorized by the HR Manager;
- Track training records and assist with training scheduling and coordination;
- Prepare job postings and post the ads internally and externally;
- Assist with job fairs and other events coordination;
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Payroll / Human Resources Management education and / or 1-2 years payroll and / or HR experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational and time management skills
- Responsible and reliable team player who can demonstrate good communication, critical-thinking, and problem solving skills.
For a full job description or if you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
REGION: British Columbia
DEADLINE: ASAP! Soon closing!
CONTACT PERSON: Alina Constantin
Email your resume!
We thank all other applicants for their interest in the position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job added by Grieg Seafood Rogaland AS