Immediate Opportunities for Maritime Security Officers
Ambrey Risk are currently very busy with increased volumes of maritime security work and are therefore looking for Maritime Security Officers with a range of experience to match specific client requirements. We are looking for both recent military service leavers and those with previous maritime experience who meet the following mandatory requirements.
• Minimum 4 years continuous military service experience
• STCW95 Certificate – all 4 modules
• Clean Basic CRB Certificate
• Full Military Discharge Papers showing very good to exemplary service
• Seafarers Medical Certificate (ENG1) showing fitness for navigational lookout duties
• Seamans Card and Discharge Book – we can sponsor you for these
• Yellow Fever Certificate
• First Person on Scene Intermediate or equivalent higher certificate i.e. VIPER, MIRA, ATOM or MIST
• City & Guilds 8269 accredited MSO Course*
*This qualification has been developed to meet the needs of ISO 28007 and is the only course that has direct mapping against this new Maritime Security standard. This course will shortly become the new national industry standard for all Maritime Security Officers who wish to work in this sector and will be transportable to other private maritime security companies.
Please telephone the Recruitment & Training Team if you are interested in pursuing this opportunitiy on:
Job added by Ambrey Risk Limited