Every seafarer who is insufficient of money while at home can take a bank credits.
Let’s introduce Maritime Credit Union:
River Wood is a Maritime workers Credit Union is serving the 2 Rivers - Manitowoc area for over about 70 years.
Maritime workers Credit Union provides with fast, accurate, confidential service.
Maritime Credit Union open to anyone living, working or owning property in Manitowoc County. Maritime workers Credit Union have two locations, each with an ATM, at your service to make it easier and faster to transact financial business.
Maritime credit unions also provide services intended to support community development or sustainable international development on a local level, and could be considered community development financial institutions.
Worldwide, Maritime workers credit union systems vary significantly in terms of total system assets and average institution asset size, ranging from volunteer operations with a handful of members to institutions with several billion dollars in assets and hundreds of thousands of members.
Details about services:
- FREE Checks with Direct Deposit
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Coin Counting for members
- Payroll Deduction
- Money Orders
- Debit/ATM Card
- Pre-Paid Travel Cards
- Visa Credit Card**Classic or Platinum
- Free Notary Service
- Cash Advances
- TLC (Teller Line Connection)
- Overdraft Protection
- Toll-Free Number
- Wire Transfers
- Savings Bonds
- Vehicle Pricing (New and Used)
- Credit Counseling Referral service
- Share Savings(regular savings account)
- Sharedraft/Checking Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Share Certificates
- Holiday Savings Accounts
- Muti-purpose Savings Accounts
- Individual Retirements Accounts
- Personal Loans
- Auto/Cycle Loans(New and Used)
- VISA Classic or Platinum Credit Card
- First Mortgage Loans
- Second Mortgage
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Kwik Kash Lines of Credit
- Construction Loan
- Purchase Money Mortgages
- Recreational Vehicle/Boat Loans
- Mobile Home Loans