Boskalis creates new horizons for all its stakeholders. We are leading global dredging and marine experts offering a unique combination of people, vessels and services. Maintaining the highest safety and sustainability standards, we provide innovative and competitive all-round solutions to our clients in the offshore, ports, and coastal and delta regions of the world.
With its roots in the Netherlands, Boskalis has over 100 years’ experience in hydraulic engineering, coastal protection and land reclamation. Our head office is located in Papendrecht and we have an extensive network of branches around the world. We operate in 75 countries and across six continents, with a versatile fleet of 1,000 vessels and floating equipment. Shares in the company have been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since 1971 and are included in the AEX-Index.
As a project QA engineer you ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standards and beyond. You participate in project teams and you will identify all quality milestones for the project related to contract, standards and other requirements. In the role of project QA engineer you are responsible for developing project quality plans, related documents/ manuals and execution. You report the implementation of the milestones as documented in the project quality plan and QA matrix.
Your work as project QA engineer is quite varied. Your main tasks and duties include:
- prepare project quality plans and project specific QA matrix defining all quality gates (consisting of actions and documentation) as per project management documentation, procedures and other standards and requirements;
- review the actual status of the quality matrix and conducting quality gates with all project staff involved;
- monitoring compliance of the Quality System within the Project;
- ensure that personnel are working with the latest versions of the Project documentation, in consolidation with the Project Manager;
- identification of any Non-Conformance to the Project Execution and Quality Plan, to supplied materials and to the works performed;
- conduct internal audits and sub-contractor audits.
For the position of project QA engineer we are looking for candidates with at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience with QA. It is a necessity that you have years of project experience. You are a result-minded project QA engineer who works best in a complex and dynamic working environment. You are pro-active and on the basis of your extensive knowledge and enthusiasm about QA topics you can advise and convince others at different levels. You don’t mind to work abroad for short periods on an occasional basis. In addition, you have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline;
- lead auditor experience;
- a perfect command of Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
Experience in the maritime/ oil and gas industry is an advantage.
In the position of project QA engineer you will be part of the SHE-Q department in the Offshore Energy division. The colleagues within the SHE-Q department are committed to develop safe working procedures, environmental improvement plans and safety/ environmental related trainings for all employees. The SHE-Q department plays an important role in commitment to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality, both internally and externally. Boskalis is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. Your job location is Papendrecht.
Want to know more? Contact Sandra Hofstede !
© Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V.
Job added by Boskalis Oosterwijk B.V.