- Lead, motivate and manage a team of HR personal to preform full spectrum of HR functions to all business units.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR operations within the business units.
- Ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Managing other operational support functions like recruitment, on-boarding, termination activities, international mobility and ensuring risk control measures are in place under these functions.
- Provide professional advice and support to the business units in areas of communication on policies, practices and processes.
- Regularly review HR policies and procedures to ensure relevance.
- Proactive contribution to the development of HR strategy.
- Manage vendors and other stakeholders with regards to timely and quality HR service.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or relevant field with minimum 10 years of experience in HR, preferably with at least 5 years HR generalist experience in oil trading, petroleum or shipping industry.
- Knowledge of front office, middle office, oil trading operations, shipping operations, chartering, ship building, or bunkering operations.
- Well-versed with local Employment Act and statutory guidelines.
- Possess hands-on experience in payroll process and CPF submission.
- Ability to influence and build relationship with people from different business units.
- Good knowledge of HR procedures and processes.
- An eye for detail, high level of initiative, well organized and highly independent.
- Dynamic & hands-on person, pleasant personality and able to interact well with senior management and all other employees from different levels in the organization.
- Possess good ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin in order to liaise Mandarin speaking associates.
How to apply:
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to email your full resume with your current & expected remuneration and earliest commencement date to email.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job added by Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited