Promar Shipping Services SA is expanding continuously and needs qualified employees.
The personnel, both ashore and onboard, share common values of full dedication and particular diligence upon marine safety & safe working practices.
The office staff covers all the various competencies of the Ship Management business with a focus on customer satisfaction and charterer’s expectations. The close contact maintained with the knowledgeable sea staff aims at the highest customer satisfaction. The continuous internal and external training programs improve the employees’ skills and the added value to customers.
DP OPERATIONS REFERENT MASTER
GENEVA / WEST AFRICA / MIDDLE EAST
- Master Unlimited
- DPO Unlimited (full certification)
- Qualification / Certification as per PSV applicable Crewing Matrix (able to command a Platform Supply Vessel at all time)
- Full knowledge of DP operations, processes and requirements
- Full knowledge of DP FMEA, trials, certifications
- Familiar with IMCA and OVID requirements
- Knowledge of MARINE TECHNOLOGY, KONGSBERG DP System
- English speaking
- Confirmed 5 years in a similar position
- Master in command on DP2/3 vessels for at least 10 years
- Master in command on DP2 PSV type vessels for at least 5 years
- This position is based in Geneva with frequent travels to West Africa and the Middle East.
To send your spontaneous offer or answer to openings, please send a message with a detailed CV and the requested information to the related e-mail address.
An e-mail will be sent to confirm that your application has been received, is being processed and treated confidentially.
In case of suitability you will be contacted within 3 weeks. If the application does not match with any openings and unless otherwise stated, your details will be kept for one year with regards to a future opportunity.
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs
Job added by Promar Shipping Services SA