Ocean Offshore Marine India
BOSIET course is a minimum requirement to work offshore. The course consists of four modules; Safety Induction, Helicopter Safety and Escape (HUET), Sea Survival and First Aid, Fire Fighting and Self Rescue. The BOSIET is required for cold water areas and includes additional training in the use of survival suits and emergency breathing systems during the HUET module.
Helicopter Underwater Escape Training in most other countries, (often abbreviated HUET, pronounced hue-wet, hue-way or you-way) is training provided to helicopter flight crews, offshore oil and gas industry staff law enforcement personnel, and military.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in Delhi. We offer all types of courses related to offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA (Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Contacts details do not appear here because of their privacy settings