Unlimited Master Mariner with Unlimited DP Certificate since 2013. Extensive experience as Master operating offshore vessels providing safe handling and positioning of the vessel during transfer operations with platforms, in port operations. Other offshore experience includes -
1. Deep sea/Shallow water Anchor Handling for Semi-submersible rigs, Barges, Drill ships, Jack-up rigs.
2. Experienced in Ocean towage of Construction barge / jack up rig etc.
3. Experienced in Intra field towing of Semi-submersible rigs, Drill ships etc.
4. Commanding large AHTS with Bollard pull >150T.
5. Experienced Rig move master as lead boat for Semi-subs, Jack up barges, drill ships etc.
6. Have been actively involved in making of ASOG for the vessel prior on hire.
7. Dry-docking of AHTS.
8. Experienced in Yard delivery of a brand new DP2 MPSV.
9. Carrying out DSV/ROV Operations in the proximity of the Platforms.
10. Conducting bollard pull tests.
11. Successfully preparing vessel for various audits such as Marine Warranty Survey, DP Sea trials, FMEA Trials, ISM/ISPS audits, Charterer’s inspection, OVIDs, Annual/renewal inspections etc.
12. Successfully carried out firefighting on other offshore vessel (Capt F M Juvale) using own FiFi system and acted as OSC.
13. Previously Aramco approved, with over 98% marks scored in Marlins test conducted at Tanajib. Also holding Shell Malaysia passport.
14. Experienced on DSV/ROV/MPSV/AHT/AHTS/AHTSS/PSV/DP1/DP2 & non DP vessels.
15. Total experience over 22 years with many types of vessels. Have worked on largest of vessels in the world during main fleet time.
16. Excellent orator with exceptional grasp of English language. Enjoy working with all nationalities.
17. Taking charterer’s / owner’s requirement as top priority on board and working towards completing all the tasks in the safest possible manner.
18. Desire to learn new things on daily basis. Always ready to take on a new task with enthusiasm.
19. Experience of working in most of the major Oilfields and charterers including but not limited to:
a) Saudi Arabia – Tanajib for Aramco
b) India – East & West coast – for ONGC
c) Malaysia – Labuan & Kemmaman – for Shell
d) Brunei – Muara – for Brunei Shell Petroleum
e) Congo – Pointe Noire – for ENI
f) Angola – Luanda – for Octomar
g) Nigeria, Ivory Coast – Lagos, Abidjan – for STAPEM