The BOSIET course is a base prerequisite to work seaward. The course comprises of four modules; Safety Induction, Helicopter Safety and Escape (HUET), Sea Survival and First Aid, Fire Fighting and Self Rescue. The BOSIET is required for cool water zones and incorporates extra preparing in the utilization of survival suits and crisis breathing frameworks amid the HUET module.
The Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA ( Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine india