Ocean Offshore Marine India
Hydrogen Sulphide is the chemical compound with the formula H2S. It is a colorless gas with the characteristic foul odor of rotten eggs. ... This course covers the characteristics of hydrogen sulphide gas, potential physiological effects of exposure as well as the use of H2S equipment and escape breathing apparatus.
The Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA ( Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine india