Ocean Offshore Marine India
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
This course is essential for personnel who are new to the offshore oil and gas industry that require this safety and emergency response training and assessment to work in an offshore cold or warm water environment.
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) course content covers offshore-specific safety induction, helicopter safety and escape, sea survival and fire fighting and self-rescue.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in Delhi. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA (Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine India
Contacts details do not appear here because of their privacy settings