Ocean Offshore Marine India
Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
This course prepares crew for the launching and handling of survival craft.
A series of practical exercises using a range of open and enclosed lifeboats and inflatable rescue boats build confidence, competence and knowledge of safety procedures.
Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We are the best institute to offer the offshore courses in Delhi. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
Courses 1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
3. BCO (Ballast Control Operator / MOU Stability)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
6. Crane Operator Course - Level 1, 2 & 3
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA (Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
13. PSCRB Course
14. HDFF/HFF Course
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine India
Contacts details do not appear here because of their privacy settings