Kaliningrad Sea Commercial port (KSCP JSC)
Joint stock company “Kaliningrad Sea Commercial port” (KSCP JSC) – is the largest enterprise of the westernmost and unique ice-free Russian port on the Baltic Sea.
The KSCP JSC has the following distinctive features:
• advantageous geographical location;
• modern handling equipment and machinery, with the usage of advanced technologies for cargo handling (except for dangerous cargoes of the first and seventh classes);
• high level of cargo handling and long-term experience of service rendering;
• favourable environment.
KSCP JSC provide full range of handling services on the year-round and twenty-four-hour basis. Major services of KSCP JSC are the following:
• loading-unloading operations;
• storage operations;
• mooring operations;
• letting of business and warehouse premises, objects of infrastructure etc.
The services we provide
Kaliningrad Sea Commercial Port JSC in collaboration with forwarding, agent and other companies offers full range of services on transportation from shipper to consignee and port moorage.
Primary services are:
- loading-unloading operations;
- forwarding of freight via rail and automobile transport, including direct accountance for rail transportation with railway company;
- cargo towage and escorting for manoeuvering in channels and ports;
- mooring operations;
- cargo transportation via automobile transport within the region as well as other countries;
- agenting for vessels;
- construction and maintenance of mooring berths, load platforms, buildings and constructions, engineering ways and communications, repair and maintenance of railways and crane runways, concrete goods production;
- rental lease of office and storage premises, infrastructure objects;
- electric power supply for third party companies;
- telephone and Internet connection services.
Moreover, clients and investors of the port are granted with customs privileges under the Russian Federation Law “On special economic zone in Kaliningrad region”.