Established in 1990, as a family business, Intership has been at the heart of the Offshore Accommodation Market in the Arabian Gulf, Gulf of Mexico, South East Asia and West Africa for the last 25 years.
The company has key personnel in Europe, North America, Vietnam and West Africa also offices in Singapore with a management team of 20 staff running a fleet of 6 vessels utilizing a crew of 500 persons.
Intership is the owner and operator of a fleet of accommodation work barges (AWBs) supporting the oil and gas industry.
- Exploration support including Seismic Surveys
- Offshore Hook Up & Commissioning
- Platform Construction Support
- Offshore Maintenance
- Platform Decommissioning
- Offshore Acommodation
The successful candidate will have all the required offshore certificates and hold a degree in Electrical Engineering. Some of the duties will include:
- Ensure daily inspections and maintenance on electrical equipment are carried out
- Participate in the effective management of the barge Maintenance System and Inventory Control System
- Ensure all records are maintained on a timely basis
- Carry out periodic maintenance according to the PMS guidelines
- Maintenance and repair general barge equipment such as HVAC system, refrigeration plants, power and communication systems, lighting, etc.
- Carry out maintenance and repair on electrical components of marine equipment, i.e. thruster motors and auxiliaries, ballast pumps, control panels, cranes, etc.
- Perform and interpret power calculations, power factor, insulation tests, and positive relay tests as required
- Study and understand electrical schematics and logic diagrams as required
- Maintain an adequate supply of spares in order to fulfill maintenance requirements
- Inform supervisor and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the barge
- Experience on accommodation barge or jack-ups and semi's are desirable
- Offshore experience is a must
- Experience with DPIII Kongsberg K-POS (maintenance certificate) and PMS K-Chief is highly advantageous
- Employer: Intership
- Desired Expertise: Accommodation barge /Rig Electrician
- Minimum Education: Tech/Vocational Cert.
- Experience :3-5 years
- Job Status:Active / Open
Job added by Intership Navigation Co. Ltd.
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs