We are always welcome experienced officers and ratings for all vessels types.
At SPM Co, we understand the quality of officers and crew are the most important factor in the management of a vessel.
We are looking for personnel who are willing to maintain our high standard of operations on board. We offer attractive benefits and promotion opportunities.
General recruitment rules and regulations adopted by SPM Co for seafarers:
- Qualified in accordance with the requirements of STCW 1978/1995
- proficient in English
- medically fit
- duly trained and experienced to operate assigned vessels
- The documents required:
- Reference (or any other documents from your previous employer, attesting to your recent experience)
- Seaman’s Book / Passport
- Civil Passport / International Passport
- National License and endorsement (it should be valid at least for next 12 months from date of application).
- STCW – 95 certificates (Medical aid, survival techniques, fire fighting, etc.)
- Medical Book with International certificate enclosed
- Vaccination certificates – yellow fever, cholera
- GMDSS GOC (for deck officers)
- ARPA & Radar training certificate (for deck officers)
- Tankerman or LPG certificate / endorsement – for specific vessels
- AB, OS, Motorman, Wiper or Electrician certificate.
Job added by Norbulk Saint Petersburg Maritime Company