Boskalis creates new horizons for all its stakeholders. We are leading global dredging and marine experts offering a unique combination of people, vessels and services. Maintaining the highest safety and sustainability standards, we provide innovative and competitive all-round solutions to our clients in the offshore, ports, and coastal and delta regions of the world.
With its roots in the Netherlands, Boskalis has over 100 years’ experience in hydraulic engineering, coastal protection and land reclamation. Our head office is located in Papendrecht and we have an extensive network of branches around the world. We operate in 75 countries and across six continents, with a versatile fleet of 1,000 vessels and floating equipment. Shares in the company have been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since 1971 and are included in the AEX-Index.
The Project Support Office (PSO) is charged with providing Boskalis with the necessary supporting infrastructure and services to ensure that our portfolio of projects are being effectively and efficiently directed, managed, and delivered in close operation with our team of dedicated project managers.
The PSO is responsible for ensuring that the standards and policies established by our company are applied within all projects, and that all projects are delivered effectively within the appropriate time, cost, and quality criteria by supporting our projecting managers.
The project planner creates, controls and maintains project schedules, planning procedures and project status reports throughout the lifecycle of a project. Supports and advises the Proposal/Project Managers and project teams on schedule, resource and logistical issues. Periodic reporting on project and business level. Lead and execute quantitative risk analyses. Reports to the Lead Support Office.
- As part of proposal/project teams responsible for the development of proposal/project schedules taken internal and external requirements in consideration
- Development of any other planning related proposal/project documentation
- Advices and facilitates with development of the required activities and WBS
- Advices on critical paths, possible clashes and risks
- Develops on workload, efficiency and earned value reports and provides advice towards the proposal/project teams
- Leads risk management process for proposals and contracts, runs quantitative risk analysis and reports/advices on outcome
- Internal and external periodic status reporting on progress of projects in execution and advices on planning and resource related matters
- Coordinates the project risk management process within the tender and project teams
- Execute and reports on quantitative risk analysis
- Integration of subcontractor work and schedules into main project/proposal schedule
- Bachelor degree, technical or logistical
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project planning
- Knowledge and experienced with risk management within project planning
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Experienced with Primavera Planning software
- Experienced with Primavera Risk management (Pertmaster)
- Familiar with or interested in the maritime/offshore business
Competences we are looking for:
- You are a clear communicator in both writing and verbally
- You are independent, accurate, analytical, innovative and customer orientated
- You recognize possibilities and threats
- You are goal orientated and focus on on-time delivery while respecting the quality requirements
- You are flexible and adapt easy to changing environments, projects, tasks and/or people
- You have a high sense of responsibility for the quality of own work and outcome of the projects/tenders
Want to know more? Contact Frank Helmus!
© Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V.
Job added by Boskalis Oosterwijk B.V.