Simatech Shipping provides a pioneering feeder service in the Gulf, the Indian Sub-Continent, Far East and East Africa. Connecting all ports in the Gulf including Umm Qasr, major gateways in the Indian sub-continent such as Mumbai and Colombo, ports of Far East such as Port Kelang and Singapore, and Mogadishu in Somalia, Simatech has provided its customers with unrivalled service quality by using its own tonnage. Simatech is constantly looking at breaking into new markets and new frontiers to better serve the dynamic demands of the shipping industry.
Lawyer having 2-3 years' experience preferably in Marine claims. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. The role involves following;
- Corresponds with Clubs, surveyors, lines if claims arises
- Prepares and submit claims related documents to Club
- Follow-up on the claims receivable from Club
- Handles the full documentation of claim till closing
- Maintains claim reports and adjustments for all parties
- Attends seal breaking at the bunker laboratory (for bunker claims)
Interested candidate can send your resume along with the latest photo and salary expectations at above mentioned email address.
Job added by Simatech Shipping & Forwarding L.L.C