Delta Personnel is a staffing services firm whose goal is to become experts in our clients’ needs. We then meet those needs in a time-effective manner by providing the best temporary workers and employees.
In other words…we provide the right people, at the right time.
What Makes Us Different
We attribute our success to four principles:
- A commitment to delivering exceptional service at competitive prices.
- A concentrated effort to attract and retain qualified employees.
- An investment in our employees. We believe in order to guarantee our clients the best possible temporary employees/workers, there must be a serious and ongoing investment of time, training and talent.
- A commitment to create partnerships with our clients based on integrity and trust.
Our clients chose Delta because we offer:
- Reliable, accurate, timely support – 24/7
- Exceptional service at competitive prices
- A one-stop shop, managing all logistics for the associates we provide
- A true staffing partnership based on integrity and trust
- The ability to attract and retain quality associates and job candidates
Delta Personnel was founded in New Orleans in 1968. Our company has grown and changed with our city to become, not only, local experts in quality temporary staffing and direct-hire placement, but this city’s largest staffing company employer. We continuously look to improve our service offering and our knowledge base through our various industry associations.
Our consultants are invested in the success of New Orleans, and they have over 60 cumulative years of staffing experience. Our commitment to our clients is second to none. If a client asks us to be there in an hour, we are there in 45 minutes.
Solving Your Labor Pains – the First Time Around
Labor pains are the result of:
- High employee turnover
- Inefficient recruiting
- Continuous overtime
- High administrative costs
Delta Personnel solves your labor pains by providing a full range of staffing services.
Today’s business environment requires flexibility. Leveraging our qualified temporary employees allows you to match your fluctuating requirements to skilled, knowledgeable talent. One person or a complete team, a single-location or multi-state, Delta Personnel can support your needs with workers ready to make an immediate, positive impact for your company.
Have you ever wondered how much a bad hiring decision can cost your company? By partnering with Delta Personnel’s temp-to-hire program, you can try out potential employees – on the job – before making a hiring commitment. This significantly reduces your chance of a bad hire. With our temp-to-hire program, you have a predetermined time frame to evaluate the prospective employee to ensure that the perfect fit exists.
Adding a new employee is a big commitment. Hiring the best person is important. Delta Personnel’s recruiters spend time with you – at your place of business – to learn about your business and your needs. We have the resources and the expertise to quickly identify, assess and recruit the best employee. We do not simply provide you with a list of candidates. We provide you with a list of highly qualified candidates, assist with the interviews, check references, and facilitate the entire placement process – saving you time and money.
If you are trying to manage a high-volume temporary workforce, it pays to have an on-site staffing partner. Our on-site services provide experienced staffing professionals who can handle all paperwork, training and other HR issues.