Delta Personnel is currently looking for Shipfitters
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- (2) plus years of related shipfitting experience.
- Fits and tack welds various structural assembly and sub-assembly parts.
- Works from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Tools and equipment used in the performance of duties are: power tools (industrial circular, reciprocating saws), gougers/grinders (air tools), MIG guns, mall hammers, rulers, tapes, band saws, come-along, and port-a-power (hydraulic jack).
- Perform other job related duties as assigned in fitter jobs.
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
Delta Personnel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Education: High school diploma or GED certificate.Location: United States of America (USA)
Job added by Delta Personnel
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs