PT. Karunia Empat Bersama
PT. KARUNIA EMPAT BERSAMA and Manpower Resources Recruitment office located in Jakarta Indonesia has established in 1996 and it is a register company have successfully passed the ISO 9001:2008 and MLC 2006 Certification, by one of the top Companies that obtain of Italian RINA, Certification Audit for ISO 9001:2008 and MLC 2006 standard A1.4 was done on by two (2) auditors from RINA, Mr. Rajesh Zaveri and Mr Karel Karni Lando and our Registration Number : IT-91325, Certificate No :2974/13/ANS.
We are interested to cooperate specially in supplying the Crew on Board, to grow our business in some Asian and European country, American as well, Our Company have provided the most qualified Crews which is fully guarantee by our Company. By this time We have collected three thousand seven hundred Crew who experience in their respective field and all of them have many years experience in European and Asian Shipping Operation and as well as capable in English. Our Company fully responsible for each Crew who is sent on board including their insurance, and their social benefit.
By using Indonesian seafarer (Our Crewing Manning) We believe it will give an advantage and Satisfaction to your Company and it is the mayor point of our destiny to increase the stability of our image to the client in introducing the qualified Indonesian seafarer to the International Shipping Operation.
We really appreciate if your Company would try our crews and may see how they work on board and we believe what we have provided to our client professionally will be a motivation for us to be on top.
We KARUNIA manning & crew management, provide our customers with high qualified officer and crew for all types and sizes of ships to suit each clients needs.
Our philosophy is to provide the best crewmembers who embrace wholeheartedly of our owner? spirit of teamwork and dedication to excellence, ensuring the smooth running and operational efficiency of the ship.
Our manning & crew management objectives are to ensure that crew are:
- Carefully screened and selected as per STCW requirements
- Assessment of competency and English language ability
- Selection of appropriate crew for ship
- Maintaining of pool crew
- Joining and repatriated efficiently
- Monitored for performance
- The subject of adequate records
- Medical expenses
- Crew contract and Endorsement
- Crew accident insurance
- Provision of working gear
Joining And Arrangement
- Traveling expenses, Visas expenses
- Immigration expenses
- Ticket expenses
- Safety training and discipline entertainment
- Safety familiarization video training
- Safety required by SMS
- Familiarization of competency for specific type of ship
- Familiarization company SMS and policies
- Salary and extras all overtime
- Performance Bonus and leave
- Arrangement of crew provision
- Other crew costs
Appointed Agent For Crew Handling
- Accommodation joining and repatriation if needed
- Crew escort for joining and repatriation
- Necessity of crew documentation