Since its inception in 2000, Combilift has become one of the leading experts in global sea transport of heavy and project cargoes. Another mainstay of the company's participation in offshore projects.
Here Combilift accesses a fleet of heavy lift vessels of various sizes and highly specialized dock ships and additional return on chartered units or means of transport.
The Combilift GmbH, headquartered in Bremen currently has 42 employees, has a fleet of 15 heavy lift ships and has an annual turnover of around EUR 50 million (2015). have Overlooking the varying market requirements we our services over the years steadily expanded.
• Knowledgeable advice of your colleagues in the participation in tenders
• Creation and support of the drafting of the charter and project contracts
• Preparation and negotiation of transportation and storage contracts and confidentiality agreements and various Service line contracts
• implementation of project-related risk analyzes, including advising on corporate contractual or insurance contractual protection
• introducing relevant Treaty provisions in the project implementation and their committal into the project database
• cataloging and archiving of all contractual originals and insurance policies
• You are a qualified lawyer and bring ideally relevant professional experience from a similar position with - in a Legal department of an international marine or transportation company and / or a renowned lawyer firm focusing on business law
• As legal generalist you are familiar with all legal matters of an international (Maritime -) - company and bring in-depth knowledge in the above mentioned Area
• You think entrepreneurially, act analytically and logically are able through consideration of existing legal risks to develop and economic requirements workable solutions
• strength of conviction, strong communication skills and diplomatic action to draw from
• You are a team player but are quite capable to work independently and responsibly
• Fluency, ideally acquired abroad English spoken and written is a must
We offer an interesting and diversified job with diverse design possibilities in a international, challenging work environment.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your complete application documents including the the earliest possible starting date and salary requirements to:
Job added by Combi Lift GmbH