PACC Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH) is the largest Asia-based international operator of offshore support vessels, and one of the top five globally. With a young and diverse fleet of over 100 offshore vessels servicing multiple segments of the offshore oil and gas value chain, we are known as a best-in-class service provider with a well-earned reputation for operational excellence, teamwork, integrity, accountability, safety and market focus.
- Liaise between Charterers and Logistic Managers for all non commercial matters.
- Coordinate and follow up with Agents and any other 3rd party vendor on all matters related to the safe operation and performance of the vessels.
- Act as the main contact person between vessels and various departments like Marketing, HSEQA and Crewing etc for all assigned vessels.
- Minimum 3 years related offshore experience with Master (unlimited) CoC.
- AHTS or DP experience is mandatory.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
Please send your resume to On-Shore Positions (open for applications). See contacts now!Location: Worldwide
Job added by PACC Offshore Services Holdings Ltd (POSH)