An ambitious and market leader in the recruitment operations forstandby, AHTS/rescue and multipurpose vessels in West Africa is currently looking for a CREWING OFFICER to join their young team in Tema.
This challenging role is an extremely exciting and rewarding opportunity where you would be responsible for the following:
MANAGING THE CREW CHANGES OF ASSIGNED VESSELS
• Arranging and managing crew travel and costs for off and onsigners
• Evaluating candidates,documents, english language proficiency and arranges equivalent certificates for both new entrants and existing sea staff to ensure they are all valid at all times
• Make sure that all crew have neccessary course certificates accordng to the training and certification matrix provided
• Abilty to recruit from A-Z with little or no supervision using the recruitment and quality manual developed in house .
• Liaising with external training providers to ensure industry specific certification(stcw95) is maintained kept up to date
• Ensuring that accurate and timely information is passed to relevant departments,agents,agencies and crew members.
Qualification Required & Experience
The Ideal Candidate must have the following:
• Educated to a minimum of higher level or equivalent previous knowledge or experience in technical recruitments or HR role would be advantageous.
• Have previous maritime knowledge
• Have previous crewing or recruitment/HR experience
• Excellent computer /report writing skills
• Excellent administration skills
• Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines among others
Note: Young and ambitious ladies are particularly advised to apply
How To Apply For The Job
Apply via email with detailed CV and salary expectation to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by ADventure Offshore Limited