- Lead, motivate and manage a team of HR personal to preform full spectrum of HR functions to all business units.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR operations within the business units.
- Ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services.
- Managing other operational support functions like recruitment, on-boarding, termination activities, international mobility and ensuring risk control measures are in place under these functions.
- Provide professional advice and support to the business units in areas of communication on policies, practices and processes.
- Regularly review HR policies and procedures to ensure relevance.
- Proactive contribution to the development of HR strategy.
- Manage vendors and other stakeholders with regards to timely and quality HR service.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or relevant field with minimum 10 years of experience in HR, preferably with at least 5 years HR generalist experience in oil trading, petroleum or shipping industry.
- Knowledge of front office, middle office, oil trading operations, shipping operations, chartering, ship building, or bunkering operations.
- Well-versed with local Employment Act and statutory guidelines.
- Possess hands-on experience in payroll process and CPF submission.
- Ability to influence and build relationship with people from different business units.
- Good knowledge of HR procedures and processes.
- An eye for detail, high level of initiative, well organized and highly independent.
- Dynamic & hands-on person, pleasant personality and able to interact well with senior management and all other employees from different levels in the organization.
- Possess good ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin in order to liaise Mandarin speaking associates.
How to apply:
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to email your full resume with your current & expected remuneration and earliest commencement date to email.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Location: Worldwide
Job added by Brightoil Petroleum (Holdings) Limited