Working for the Dohle Group opens the opportunity to participate in our Incentive Program such as our Premium Scheme which values the long-term relationship of the seafarer with our company and also the amount of contracts a seafarer has worked in the same rank.
We have a Sponsorship Program in place to support the upgrading/ renewal of a license with a company grant for our officers.
If you are eligible you may bring your family on board.
Should you need assistance to bridge a financial gap for example between two contracts, we can discuss if you are eligible for a salary advance.
Via the Döhle Corporate Academy the Döhle Group offers a wide variety of courses without charge to our seafarers such as vessel specific courses (for example TS ECDIS, MAN-ME, Flex and High Voltage Courses), DCA Career Path Courses and DCA Leadership Courses as well as Cargo Loss Prevention Courses or Maintenance and Damage in the Engine Room Prevention Courses.
Our Seafarers may benefit from our service in many ways:
- Internet on-line application for the job
- Professional judgement of qualifications
- Job for well known west european companies
- Full insurance cover during contract and way to/from home
- Modern and well maintaned vessels
- High standard of safety on board
- Promotion and career prospect
- Forward planning of employment
- Permanent employment
- Quick tranfer of salaries to personal accounts
- Inhouse training
Job added by Dohle Manning Agency (Poland)