Norbulk Hanza Group is a private Crewing Agency which was established in 1992 in Riga.
Our Objective is to maintain the highest standards of recruitment, selection and continuity of seafarers in order to create clients Success.
We presently provide world class Ship Owners and Managers with quality crews from the Baltic States, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Philippines etc.
Our crews are working now on board of more than 100 vessels, different types and different owners.
General recruitment rules and regulations adopted by Hanza Marine Management
General requirements for seafarers:
- Qualified in accordance with the requirements of STCW 1978/1995
- proficient in English
- medically fit
- duly trained and experienced to operate assigned vessels
The documents required:
- Reference (or any other documents from your previous employer, attesting to your recent experience)
*Civil Passport / International Passport
For Officers –
- National License and endorsement (it should be valid at least for next 12 months from date of application).
- STCW – 95 certificates (Medical aid, survival techniques, fire fighting, etc.)
- Medical Book with International certificate enclosed
- Vaccination certificates – yellow fever, cholera
- GMDSS (for deck officers)
- ARPA & Radar training certificate (for deck officers)
- Tankerman or LPG certificate / endorsement – for specific vessels
For Ratings –
- AB, Motorman or Electrician certificate.
Any kind of additional information is available upon request by e-mail, phone, fax, mail or by visiting us at our office in Riga.
Job added by Norbulk Hanza Group