SC “Atlantic Ship Management” (ASM Odessa) was officially founded on February 11th, 2011. However, the core management staff of the company, as well as its recruited sea personnel, is comprised of professionals with an average of 20 years of experience in the industry, mostly from the State Black Sea Shipping Company and the Arctic Sea Shipping Company. Many of these individuals are specifically experience in liner operation in the North Atlantic, including ice navigation of the Baltic and St. Lawrence River areas.
We are looking for personnel who are willing to maintain our high standard of operations onboard.
We propose the Liner Trading Jobs. They are attractive because allow seafarers to enjoy the next positive attributes:
- Known geographical area of navigation;
- Visiting safe and civilized ports ( USA/Canada/RSA/Russia);
- Assured duration of employment due to strict liner schedule;
- Same pool of sister ships;
- Longer duration of port stay;
- Guaranteed rewards for stellar performance and longevity;
- Additional rewards for lashing and unlashing of the cargo.
The crew accommodation is fully in compliance with latest MLC requirements. All cabins have a private facilities. The huge gym space, sauna and swimming pool are also available on board. Good communication with home is guaranteed.
If you are qualified and interested to join our team of competent personnel, we currently have openings in the following positions:
- Chief Officer
- Chief Engineer
- Second / Third Officer
- Second / Third Engineer
- Electrical Officer
To apply for employment with our Company please complete the Application form online!
Job added by SC Atlantic Ship Management (ASM Odessa)