Riviera is Australia's most awarded builder of Luxury Cruisers. Based at Coomera in the largest facility of its type in the Southern Hemisphere, we support a dealer network that spans more than 30 countries. Riviera is focussed on delivering exciting new models and fresh innovation in design, performance and quality of its boats to lead the way in the boat manufacturing industry.
This is an exciting time to join Riviera as the Company continues to expand and introduce new models into its world class range.
Casual positions/full time hours are currently available for tradespersons and experienced production employees in the following fields:
- Boat Building
- Cabinet Making
The successful candidates will have:
- Trade qualifications in boatbuilding or demonstrated boatbuilding experience
- A strong understanding of safe work practices and workplace health and safety
- Excellent hand tool skills and machinery experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets
- Flexibility to move within fitout areas and multi task
- Strong eye for detail with a focus on accuracy and quality first time
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Trade qualifications in cabinet making, shipwright an advantage
- Shop Fitting experience an advantage
In the interest of providing a healthy and safe workplace, our recruitment and selection process includes a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Applications in writing and directed to the General Manager Riviera Australia Pty Ltd - Email:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Riviera Australia Pty Ltd