Singa Ship crew are most preferred by our principals and partners because they are well trained professionals. They excel in their jobs and get recognized for their performance. Truly, world-class.
Singa Ship does not confine its crew service activities in simple processing of deployment and travel papers. We ensure that all documentation requirements are covered and fully complied with.
Singa Ship makes sure its crew remain efficient, effective and competent by providing them continous skills development and training through the start-of-the-art training facilities of its training partner. The company takes care of the families of its seagoing personnel through the Family Center.
If you are a proud seafarer at heart, or dream to be one, and have what it takes to become a world-class Singa Ship Crew, JOIN US and excel in your career, enjoy excellent financial rewards, see the world and, most of all, HAVE FUN at the world's famous luxury cruise ships. Check out our current job openings below.
ENGINE DEPARTMENT - ASST. REEFER TECHNICIAN
- must have 2 years experience in
- luxury cruise ships in the same rank
- must have valid documents and certificates
- physically/medically fit
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Completely filled up application form
- 2 most recent pictures (passport size, white background, color with collar)
- Resume with character references
- Referral letter (for utility applicants)
- Seaman’s book (valid for 2 years) 3 copies
- Passport (valid for 2 years) 3 copies
- Seafarer’s Registration Certificate (SRC)
- NBI clearance (valid for 1 year)
- BSC-PSSR Training Certificate
- Crowd Management Training Certificate
- Certificate of work employment
- Certificates of work related training
- Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated)
- CAV, DIPLOMA, Transcript of Records
- SSS Number (ID or E1 form)
- TIN Number (ID)
- Philhealth Number (ID)
- Pag-ibig Number (ID)
Job added by Singa Ship Management Phils., Inc.