• Maintain a controlled document retrieval system containing Company, Subcontractor and Supplier documents.
• Set up and maintain (in conjunction with PM/PE) a project deliverables list.
• Check original Company documents against Project- Company corporate requirements and/or standards.
• Check original Company documents against Print Order Form and send to RALOM for copying and filing.
• Prepare transmittals for documents which have to be issued/distributed to Third Parties (Client, Subcontractor, Yard, Verification Bodies, Suppliers).
• Registration and receipts of Third Party Approvals (CRS) on Company documents in conjunction with the Certification Engineer and distribute these to the relevant project team members.
• Report and advise to PE/PM on a regular basis about document progress within the project.
• Attend Project Kick Off Meetings and Progress Meetings. Ensure adequate receipt and distribution of Sub-Contractor documents.
• Set up and maintain a supplier document filing system (based on P-DRL).
• Check incoming Supplier Documents on completeness and ensure adequate follow-up.
• Set up, maintain and expedite internal IDC in conjunction with PE/PM
• Report and advise to PE/PM on a regular basis about document status.
• Prepare transmittals and return reviewed documents to Supplier.
• Prepare/compile the final documentation in conjunction with engineering if required.
• Report and advise to the Supervisor Document Control Centre on a regular basis about Document Control activities and developments within the Project. Additionally, authority and responsibilities as indicated in the Bluewater Corporate Management System Documents apply.
• Education: Administrative Secondary Education • Qualifications: Technically Orientated, Accurate, Initiative, Quality Awareness, Co-operative, Affinity with Electronic Databases • Experience: At least 3 years in Document Control/ Document Handling • Additional training: Computer literacy, English language
If you would like to have more information regarding the job of Sr. Document Controller, please contact Mr. Michel Lentink of Atlas Services Group, on 0031 (0) 23 556 0446 Please note that only candidates that meet the above requirements for the position will be contacted. All details will be kept for future opportunities.
Job added by Atlas Services Group