Join Nynas expansion and become a key player and surround yourself with experts on electrical equipment. This is the role for you with experience in maintenance of electrical equipment from the process industry.
About the role
You will be part of the Maintenance Technology Group, a team of 8 members, that is responsible for preventive maintenance and the team is also one of the key function in projects and major maintenance revisions. You will work closely with the electrical superintendent, electrical workshop, process-production and engineering department as well as contact with suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long term basis.
You are responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE). The role also includes identifying and investigating equipment performance and contributing to the equipment reliability. This is a very important role for the Maintenance technology team and for the right person the ambition in the future is that you will step up and be the electrical superintendent.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Process industry background with deep knowledge and understanding of electrical components
- You have solid experience of working with process industry equipment
- Experience in maintenance of technology equipment
- Experience and knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE, SAP or Maximo)
- Knowledge and understanding of Swedish electrical standards, laws and policies
- Experience in AutoCAD is preferred
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both writing and verbal
We are looking for a person who lives Nynas company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity.
- Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
- Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
- Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development
To be successful in this role you have attention to detail and taking initiatives comes naturally to you. You are a skilled communicator and you enjoy working in teams. You have the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward. We offer an interesting position, where you have the chance to develop your skills, and work with dedicated colleagues on challenging projects. You will be provided the opportunity to grow, and be supported within an established and successful company, with a clear growth strategy.
Contact and application
In this recruitment Nynas cooperates with Bravura. Send your resume and cover letter to Petra Landestal as soon as possible. For questions please contact Glenn Stewart.
Welcome to join us!Location: Worldwide
Job added by Nynas AB