Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients, we are seeking a Disipline Engineer Human Factors to follow-up of human factors in engineering and manage human factors contribution to design, safety and documentation. Location Oslo, however, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim can be accepted as alternative locations.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Stavanger, NO commuting allowance
Responsibilities and work tasks:
Provide accurate and timely D&W engineering deliveries to facilitate safe and reliable operations.
Typical deliveries will be (not limited to):
• Basis of Design documents/checks for tubing stress/tubing design, fluids and material evaluations etc.
• Completion Programs
• Rig work-over programs
• Well Barrier Schematics
• Rig Action Plans
• Manage risk registers
• Lessons Learnt management (bring lessons in to project, take lessons out of project)
• Detailed Time Forecasts (Time-planner)
• Input to project Logistics Plan (Master Equipment List / WELS)
• Time and Cost Forecasts (Deterministic as well as Probabilistic)
• Take part in outside office hours duty roster as required (for project in “Execute”)
• Final Well Reporting (Operate phase)
• Participate in Final Well Review (Operate phase)
• Prepare Well Barrier Envelope document (MOP etc.)
• Prepare well handover documentation
Education and experience:
• BSc/MSc in engineering/science.
• 5+ years’ experience in D&W engineering or wellsite leadership – to be able to work unsupervised.
• For Senior engineers, 10+ years’ experience is required.
• For engineers with less experience, they should be mentored to assure the quality of the work.
• Relevant experience may in special cases compensate for lack of formal engineering background.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Effective communication.
• Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
• Good knowledge of the English and the Norwegian language
• Open and transparent communication
Job added by Ross Offshore