Mariteam Personnel Services is currently looking for Chief Engineers to join (Harbor and/or Seagoing)
Tugs operating in the Netherlands, North Sea and Worldwide.
Required valid documents:
- A valid Dutch Passport;
- A valid Dutch Seaman’s book;
- A valid Dutch Certificate of Competence (3000kW or more);
- A valid Medical certificate;
- Valid Basic Safety training + other valid STCW’10 documents.
- As an engineer you will be responsible for managing the entire technical equipment on board and you will undertake maintenance and repairs.
- During towing operations, you are responsible for operating the winch according to captain’s instructions.
- You hold a proven track record on board Tugs (Harbor or Seagoing) of at least 1 year.
- You are able to speak, write and understand the Dutch language;
- Start of employment: t.b.d.
- Competitive salary
- Contract duration: 1 week on/off, 2 weeks on/off, 4 weeks on/off, 8 weeks on/off; possibility to work fixed rotations.
Are you interested? Please send your updated CV. For more information please call
Our consultants are happy to assist you!
Job added by Mariteam Personnel Services BV
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs