Mariteam Personnel Services is currently looking for a Marof (Dutch position) to join a CTV operating in Europe.
- Valid Dutch Passport;
- Seaman’s book;
- Certificate of Competence (Maritime Officer <3000GT);
- Medical certificate;
- Basic Safety training + other valid STCW’10 documents.
- minimum 1 year experience on board CTV;
- Able to work both on bridge as well as in the engine room;
- Able to speak, read and write the Dutch and English language fluently.
- Start of employment: August 6;
- Fun and challenging work environment within Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Contract duration: 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
Are you interested? Please send your updated CV. For more information please call.
Our consultants are happy to assist you!
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs
Job added by Mariteam Personnel Services BV