Mariteam Personnel Services is currently looking for a Marof (Dutch position) to join a CTV operating in Europe.
- Valid Dutch Passport;
- Seaman’s book;
- Certificate of Competence (Maritime Officer <3000GT);
- Medical certificate;
- Basic Safety training + other valid STCW’10 documents.
- minimum 1 year experience on board CTV;
- Able to work both on bridge as well as in the engine room;
- Able to speak, read and write the Dutch and English language fluently.
- Start of employment: August 6;
- Fun and challenging work environment within Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Contract duration: 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
Are you interested? Please send your updated CV. For more information please call.
Our consultants are happy to assist you!Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by Mariteam Personnel Services BV
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs