Ceylon Shipping Corporation Ltd (CSCL) is the oldest national carrier of Sri Lanka. Established on 6th June 1992 as a company under the company's act of Sri Lanka as a successor to the Ceylon Shipping Corporation (CSC) a state corporation establish under the Ceylon Shipping Corporation Act No.11 of 1971. The government of Sri Lanka holds all stakes.
- Minimum Rank Experience - 12 Months
- Minimum BHP of the Vessels Served - 6000
- Certificate of Competency - Class 2
- Max Age - 45 Y
- STCW Endorsement
- Dangerous Cargo Endorsement for Tankers
- STCW Safety Courses
- Fitness for Duty
- Excellent English Communication Skill
Salary – As per Company policy.
Please forward your application together with two Referee details to the following address or e-mail it to:
Job added by Ceylon Shipping Corporation Limited (CSCL)