(Saudi Female Only)
Responsible for monitoring & improvement of the recruitment process in the organization.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficiently & effectively filling vacant positions by sourcing applicants, over-seeing the interview process, and process of candidate selection.
- Creating & maintaining a professional & effective recruitment process that assures of timely & effective sources of acceptable applicants.
- Maintaining compliance with relevant laws, rule & regulations associated with hiring methods & processes.
- Communicates / interacts with outside agency representatives, internal personnel and manpower requested department regarding recruitment functions & activities.
- Drafts & presents offer letters and new hire packages to the selected candidates.
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports, meeting / interview notes and other documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Degree: Bachelors Degree/ Higher Diploma
- Minimum Experience 1 Year(s) & Max 3 Year(s)
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs
Job added by Hutchison Ports Dammam