Carry out maintenance, calibration, repair, installation and commissioning of electronic and pneumatic works associated with all instrumentation, ESD and control system in various operation areas experiences with SPM terminals.
- Study appropriate documentation & procedures for repair & maintenance of electronic and pneumatic instrumentation. Diagnose faulty electronic or pneumatic instrumentation and establish requirements for tools and parts, and length of time, obtain necessary permits and carryout the repair or maintenance.
- Duties involve installation, commissioning, routine planned maintenance, ESD trip testing and repairs to electronic, pneumatic, analytical instruments and control systems.
- Attends and response to emergency jobs pertaining to terminal operations
- Perform duties on control instrumentation and ESD systems of the various process including offshore crude oil loading facilities.
- Install, maintain or repair a variety of electronic and pneumatic instrumentation’s and computers.
- Test, calibrate and reinstall repaired electronic and pneumatic instruments ensuring accuracy of operation and recording of data, both within a system or circuit, and in synchronization with others.
- Carry out preventive and routine maintenance schedules on all process units as instructed by the Engineer and in accordance with maintenance procedures.
- Advise Engineer of requirements for spare parts, materials or tools as necessary. Study and collect data, prepare purchase requisitions and stock creation and amendments.
- Ensure all maintenance records are completed including work orders, work reports and the maintenance log describing the fault, time, labour and materials used and the recorded values.
- To be aware of work permit safety procedures & precautions and adhere to their implementation.
- Assist Engineer in tool-box safety meetings and contribute to their continuity.
- To identify un-safe practices in maintenance activities and report accordingly.
- To promote healthy and safety working environment at all times.
- B.Sc engineering degree in Instrumentation or electronics with 5 years’ experience. or Completion of Secondary Education (12 years) plus 3 years diploma in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering with 8 years’ experience.
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of electronic and pneumatic process control instrumentation systems
- Good knowledge of computers skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Driving license.
Please send your original CV and give us information of :
- Current location
- Visa status
- Expiration if Visit Visa
- Notice period
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Total years of experience
Job added by Horizon Group of Companies