Anglo Belgian Corporation is one of Europe's leading medium-speed engine manufacturers. Our engines are used in vessels, (hybrid) power plants and locomotives.
An analytic team player with (preferably) some experience in sales engineering
Your main responsibilities:
- For all technical issues, you are the internal point of contact for clients and salespersons;
- You analyse the client’s questions and propose solutions;
- You execute market and price studies and develop sales reports and statistics in support of our salespersons;
- You make improvements to existing procedures and systems, and develop new procedures and systems that facilitate the functioning of our travelling salesforce;
- You collect and structure the organisation’s sales information in a central database;
- You make product presentations and product leaflets;
- You follow up on trends in competitors’ sales, analyse them and advise the salespersons based on this information;
- You perform market analyses in order to get a good insight in the current and future positioning of the products in the market;
- You report to the Sales Director.
- You have a higher technical diploma, or acquired this knowledge through relevant experience;
- You have strong analytical skills and work in a structured manner;
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- You have a thorough knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of German and Spanish is an asset;
- You have a couple of years of relevant working experience;
- You are not afraid to take initiative, are result-driven and able to multitask.
Our offer to you:
You will be welcomed in a dynamic environment, in which you can count on a thorough learning time in an autonomous function. We give a competitive salary that corresponds to your experience and competencies.
Send your CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Marianne Claeys, HR ManagerLocation: Worldwide
Job added by Anglo Belgian Corporation (ABC) nv