Salary: average 1500-1700 €, 4-6 months contract
- As well-being coach you ensure the well-being of all SPA guests due to competent consulting and caring. With your professional competence and individual and warm hospitality, you are creating special well-being moments, which transform your guests into fans.
- Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
- Dealing and controlling all reservations that are made.
- Ensure special well-being moments, which are surprising and inspiring.
- Excellent performance at internally defined “touchpoints” to change guests to fans.
- Competent dealing with guest feedback.
- Daily end of day report and administrating procedures.
- At least 2 years' in-depth, specialist training in hotel or in a SPA-relevant area (Beauty, Massage or Sport & Gesundheit).
- IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook), ideally booking system MXP.
- Several years' professional experience or in the relevant industry.
- IT skills (Rescom, FIDELIO Cruise, MICROS, MXP desirable).
- Knowledge of German and English required.
- Sales and consultancy experience.
- Practical first aid certificate.
- At least 20 years of age
- Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
- Strong sales and consulting skills
Send us your CV in English to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by ISMIRA Agency Klaipeda
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs