On behalf of our Client, we are interested to seek applicants for the following position :
- Provides competent, compassionate, and timely medical treatment to crew and employees.
- Evaluates, assesses and treats all reported medical illnesses and injuries.
- Responds to any and all medical emergencies.
- Reports all occupational illnesses and injuries to the corporate claims representative, records and submits appropriate claims and insurance forms.
- Administers over the counter medicines as needed.
- Performs urine drug screen collections for routine random screenings and in association with all reported injuries/accidents.
- Performs periodic drug tests for the company drug testing program and administers alcohol tests.
- Maintains daily logs and reports for all patients seen and for all injuries.
- Records and archives all records and documentation
- Reports, maintains and records all work related illnesses and injuries on appropriate forms.
- Acts as the medical liaison between the patient and corporate entities regarding all medical problems.
- Maintains an adequate supply of consumable medicines and treatment supplies. Performs inventory of these supplies and orders supplies to keep appropriate levels of medicines and supplies.
- Manages the storage, orders provisions and maintains inventory as well as maintains accounts and records for all crew using this service.
- Maintains a clean, healthy, well –organized work environment that presents a professional medical appearance.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
Send us your CV in English to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Oilfield Workforce Group Limited
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs