On behalf of our Client, we are interested to seek applicants for the following position :
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, MIG and TIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Estimates material and labor.
- Recommends supplies and materials to be ordered.
- Knowledge of applicable codes.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment.
- Skills in the fabrication, joining and repair of a variety of metal objects, equipment, fixtures and structures.
- OGUK, BOSIET, 6G Welding Certifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
Send us your CV in English to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Oilfield Workforce Group Limited
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs