On behalf of our Client, we are interested to seek applicants for the following position :
- Assistant Materials Administrator
- Supervise the activities of all subordinates in the Warehouse operation including daily work schedules and all related personnel issues.
- Analyze and control all inventory functions including approval of all Purchase Orders, changes to inventory items and levels, and eventual surplus of necessary items and ensure that accurate, complete records are kept regarding consumption, cost, and selling price.
- Determine and administer policies and procedures relating to shipping/receiving and storage of equipment, supplies and materials.
- Administer department budget.
- Ensure that subordinates, equipment, and physical space are in compliance with established safety guidelines.
- Act as liaison for the department with other departments and outside vendors in resolving issues and conflicts.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of financial records and reports in relation to warehouse operations.
Certifications listed are mandatory:
Send us your CV in English to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Oilfield Workforce Group Limited
Note! Companies never receive or ask for money from seafarers! Read more about Scam Jobs