Because of the importance of good, qualified and motivated Seafarers in the operations of a ship, we are obliged to provide you with highly qualified, experienced and certificated Crews who meet the highest standards and are fully audited.
We view competence as most valuable when it grows in interaction between education, training, attitudes and behaviour of all individuals and value creation at the workplace.
- Candidate must speak good English
- Have minimum 2 years experience as 2/E
- 180-200 USD p/d
All Crews to be provided must as a matter of necessity posses the following documents:
- Certificate of Competency.
- Seaman’s Record / Discharge book.
- International Passport.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness. Vaccination Card.
- IMO STCW ‘95 Mandatory Certificates.
Each seafarer shall undertake to serve the company competently and shall undertake that they posses and will exercise, the skill commensurate with the certificate that they declare to hold.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to receive additional information about our services!Location: Worldwide
Job added by Pride Marine Agency