For our smallest LNG Tanker working along the Norwegian coastline, we are searching for a safety committed, qualified and experienced Chief Officer for a temporary assignment with a possibility for permanent employment. Candidates should be soon available.
Due to trade area and flag requirements, we are only accepting Nordic applicants.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously and can be concluded before limit date. Commencement by appointment.
Duties and responsibilities
The right Chief Officer has excellent leadership and teambuilding qualities.
- Tankerman Highest Grade Gas Certificate
- Experience as Chief Officer
- Experience from LNG tanker
- Deck Officer Cl. 3 Certificate - minimum
- ECDIS IMO 1.27
- Pilot Excemption Certificate - Norwegian coast is a plus
- Security Duties
- Health Certificate
- IT proficient and able to do cost monitoring
- Quality experience from the oil and gas industry relevant for the role
- High Focus on safety and the environment
- Team player
- Solution oriented and "can-do" attitude
- You are an active and visible leader
We can offer
- A fully integrated shipping company
- Long track record of successful operations
- A hectic and challenging environment with great possibilities for training and development
- 4 weeks rotation
Job added by Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers AS