Plymouth's friendliest marina is looking for new recruits to join our enthusiastic and professional team at this Five Gold Anchor Marina, situated at the picturesque Mount Batten peninsula.
This is a customer facing role as one of the first points of contact for resident and visiting boats. You must be great with people and have the ability to make a great first impression. Excellent communication and organisation skills are a must, together with a flexible and ‘can do’ work ethic.
You will need:
- Boat handling experience and boating knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- To be a reliable team player
- To be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers
- To be Health & Safety aware
- To be able to work under pressure
- To be organised and methodical
- To maintain high levels of accuracy in administrative work
- To be computer literate with a professional telephone manner
- To be confident, outgoing and proactive, enabling you to present the benefits of our marina to potential new berth holders both face to face and on the telephone
- A full UK driving licence
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- A VHF radio licence
- RYA Power Boat Level 2
Our Full-Time Haven Master team work 40 hours per week, although a degree of flexibility is required at busy periods. As a 7 day a week operation, the position requires alternate weekend working within a rota system. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a stimulating work environment and other great benefits including holiday, pension, healthcare plan and free onsite parking.
Yacht Havens Group is a major player in the Marine and Leisure business and offers all the benefits you would expect from an expanding operation.
Please apply by email, sending your CV and a covering letter explaining a) why you would be perfect to fulfil this role to and b) whether you're applying for the full-time or Summer role to: Steve Kitchen, Marina Director to:Location: Worldwide
Job added by Yacht Havens Limited