HOUSEKEEPING STEW – EUROPE
2 Stewardesses and 2 Housekeepers for large yacht build and ongoing (KHS-390)
Eastern Europeans preferred. European location. Can you start ASAP?
We are looking for Stewardesses and Housekeepers with at least a season’s experience on 100m+ Yacht or Passenger/Cruise ships which includes housekeeping and stewarding.
This role is for crew with impeccable appearance/personal presentation and it will be either predominantly housekeeping or stewarding when guests are onboard. When no guests are onboard the housekeeping and service teams are amalgamated and the tasks are equally divided amongst the whole team.
Desired Qualifications & Attributes sought:
• Works well in a team environment.
• Presentable, confident and shows pride in her work.
• Eye for detail.
• Must be able to follow and retain instructions given.
• General knowledge of housekeeping & /or stewarding and product knowledge.
• A self-starter and uses her initiative
• Good personal presentation, Well-spoken and polite
• Confident and knowledgeable.
• Good references both written and verbal.
• Hard working is always a good attribute.
• STCW95 Basic Safety Training, incl. new security training certificate
• ENG1 medical certificate
You will be contracted for a 5-day week during the yard period which is estimated for +/- 6 months. Then you will move into a Seagoing contract once the yacht becomes operational.
You will share land-based accommodation near the shipyard and will be provided with transportation to and from the yard during the build period.
A daily food allowance will be provided until the onboard galley becomes operational.
Age requirements, 24-30 years ** Female only. Fluent English (spoken & written)
Nationality: Eastern European.
Salary: circa 2,500 Euro/per month, pending experience. 30 days leave per year & 2 return flights per year to your homeport.
Apply to Please apply with your Maritime-Union.com Application Form at Email: HIDDEN LINK - PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER