Immediate Opportunities for Maritime Security Team Leaders.
Ambrey Risk are currently very busy with increased volumes of maritime security work and are therefore looking for Maritime Security Team Leaders with a range of experience to match specific client requirements. We are looking for personnel with previous maritime experience who meet the following requirements.
• Twelve months previous experience in the maritime security sector
• Minimum of 120 operational days at sea
• Previous experience as a Team Leader
• Minimum 4 years continuous military service experience (not including reservist service)
• STCW95 Certificate – all 4 modules from a MCA accredited training organisation
• Basic CRB Certificate showing no convictions
• Full Military Discharge Papers showing exemplary service
• Seafarers Medical Certificate (ENG1) showing fitness for navigational lookout duties
• Seamans Card and Discharge Book – we can sponsor you for these
• First Person on Scene Intermediate or equivalent higher certificate i.e. VIPER, MIRA, ATOM or MIST
• City & Guilds 8269 accredited MSO Course*
*This new qualification has been developed to meet the needs of ISO 28007 and is the only course that presently has direct mapping against this new Maritime Security standard.
Please contact our Recruitment team if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.Location: Worldwide
Job added by Ambrey Risk Limited